What information do we collect?
When you visit any site, certain information is automatically collected from you. We also automatically collect and store information about the person's computer and his visit to the site for every viewer of eldrador carpet site:
- Information about your computer's IP address (IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you log on to a web network. )
- The URL of the site through which you are logged in to our site. ( www.google.com )
- The date and time you log in to our site and how long you are on the site.
- Name and version of your computer's operating system and internet browser. For example, Windows 7/8/10/IE 11 (this information is automatically transmitted by your computer. )
- Pages from the site that you view.
If you log in to our site, read pages, or download things, these are the information we collect. We use this information to determine the number of viewers of our site in different sections and help make our site more useful to its viewers. For example, we use web browser information to design our site in such a way that more people can view the pages of the site correctly.
When you log in to our site, we will not collect or store information other than that said, unless you choose to provide us with other information. For example, you fill out a form on the site that contains information such as your email, name and age and register it.